Thursday 28 July 2011

Lost...Somewhere

My mind is simple yet complicated, totally intoxicated with what seems to be a concoction of cognitive processes commonly known as thinking
Thinking about thinking about feelings relating to existing in this place I’m residing in: A place where only I can control my mental state without the risk of influence or interjection, its killing me.
My thoughts are controlled by my emotions
Thoughts and perspectives diluted by the element of life, the process of living and the realisation that the world is not concerned
I’m out here alone accompanied by myself...I converse with my conscience; we’re reasoning and toying with the idea of doing this unaided in order to avoid any foreign bodies that may take away or get rid of the originality of my pure judgment; I’m trying to figure this one out by myself without assistance.  A plan is made...made in the hope that one day my observation, principles and emotions will be at one
Events in my life have cause this enigma...I don’t know how to deal with these new experiences.
All I ask is that you understand my ignorance as, in this case as I understand yours
Although you may appreciate the basis of my feelings; the concept of my pain is understandably foreign to you.

1 comment:

  1. I like this piece. Full content and feeling.
    Your not alone ;-p
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete