Sunday 3 July 2011

My Mind's Vacation

I may stand in front of you and be totally absent
They say the brain controls our being; so while my mind wonders into the abyss of...
I don't know
My body remains where I stand
Without my mind; I am merely a 5ft 9, 11 and half stone, tattoo covered, brown skin object

We're engaged in a conversation but all I could think about is this foreign city called HOPE
Where my mind comfortably sunbaths under the rays of PROSPERITY, sipping on cocktail with the sweet taste of FAITH...FAITH in me and my ability to expand my mental capacity and experience life for what it is;

I don't mean to be rude.

Turning a dream into reality becomes our biggest priority
Our conversation is still important to me but I am no longer here

My body remains but my thoughts are inattentive
I am here but I'm not...

No comments:

Post a Comment