Wednesday 6 July 2011

Appointment With Life

I visited my Cognitive Dentist this morning;
He asked me "What's the problem?"
I replied "I've been kicked in the teeth.....by LIFE."

So I explained....

I hopped on the train of existence and lost my Grandad and job on the way
Grieving & broke; I lost my independance
My confidence was shattered
Life was getting it's vengeance....for the 'life crimes' I had committed...

Like lying to my mum about why I was late from school
Or smoking to impress friends coz I thought it was cool
Or even the times when I doubted myself...
Told myself to FIX UP
If I didnt believe in me, who would? Certainly not you.

Anyway, by the time I reached the station of Realisation
It was brought to my attention, that this life journey has made me who I am
So remember; SELF-BELIEF, DIRECTION and OPTIMISM are the Veneers of Life
While distrust, misgiving and the absence of LOVE are the cavitities.

Make your journey worth travelling for....
Oh yeah and top up your Oyster Cards, £20 fines aint cool!!!

2 comments:

  1. honest & full of determination. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is far reaching and deep. I love it.

    ReplyDelete