Tuesday 12 July 2011

Opulence

I'm imprisoned within the walls of my own mind;
My mind encapsulated in wonder...wonder of what will become
Thinking outside the box leaves me sitting underneath it struggling to master a formula leading to happiness

Happiness being the element of life that I long for
Happiness being the way of life that I long for

They say we cannot predict the future;
But I refuse to let that statement stop me from creating a legacy to remember

But let's not be fooled...happiness is not the non-existence of sadness or negativity...but the methods in which we overcome

3 comments:

  1. nice...fine words and a great message...i'd say you are on your way to that goal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce! Very 'in mind' Your writing is maturing. Your message is clear. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. good message, so follow your dreams.

    ReplyDelete