Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thoughts to Paper

My urge to write far exceeds my want to fight the feelings I contain within me.
These indescribable emotions frustrate me beyond no end but admittedly give me more to write about.
The thing is; writing gives me the opportunity to express my thoughts, feelings and views in the most raw form.
My aim is to create a piece designed to enable you to understand my understanding
But there isn’t enough words in the world that allow one to completely comprehend the contents of one’s being
So in deep thought I lay in darkness; allowing nothing other than words to disturb me
Ink flowing from my heart through my veins via a biro bleeding on a blank canvas with lines on it
As this canvas becomes immersed with emotion in the common form of blue pigment, my eyes brighten up; the sudden recognition of what being a poet consists of excites me
My poems explain me; so read on....

5 comments:

  1. Great!! Always remember, words are just words without content. Feel what you write and write what you feel. You are talented, remember this and with all your talent you will go far! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work sir... I'm critical when it comes to poetry.. and you're indeed talented.. keep going up! I shall follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - the poet within the poem the poem as analysis. Thanks for sharing and good luck in your pursuits.

    ReplyDelete