Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm Me...

Do not accept me for what I am; accept me for who I am
Actually;
Thats an unfair request since I do not know the man I've become
Since the battle between my conscience and imagination is won...
But by who?

You see...

My conscience answers questions relating to subjects that will implicate my future
While my imagination answers questions relating to doubt and self belief
So which one do I focus on?

Who I am is me; its that simple

Until I understand the way in which my mind works; I cannot demand that you as my peers understand the pains and struggles which I battle each day;
Inside my mind while trying unwind the tangled thoughts my life has created
And inside I'm berated, in fact I'm infuriated that I cannot understand the person I've become

So how could I possibly expect you to?

I am me; just accept me for who I am

1 comment:

  1. I can identify with this so much. It kind of caught me off guard. You have a unique style. I enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete