Tuesday 28 June 2011

Breakthrough

Let’s not get wrapped up in trends,
Materialistically competing with peers, society and friends
That wasn’t supposed to rhyme!!!
You see;
We live in a world where everybody is trying to create an enviable lifestyle
To impress those who express no genuine interest in who we are inside
I wanna show off my intellect
I wanna have the best & most exclusive understanding of WHO I AM
Im tired of excuses acting like common is elusive…its not

They say “the devil makes work for idle thumbs” and mine are numb.

I will no longer procrastinate
I will no longer remain ignorant to reality
I will discover who I am
I am worth more than my mind allows me to display

So join me on my journey to self discovery

2 comments:

  1. Well done Dom, I'm feeling this piece with your rhyming self

    ReplyDelete
  2. u finally finished it i see! love it babe x

    ReplyDelete