Friday 10 June 2011

My Minds' Speaking

Here are some key quotes I came up with while having a coversation with the inner me;

Honesty; As a defense mechanism I refuse to be 100% honest with someone if I can't be totally honest with myself...no one can. It creates vunerabilities and allows someone to know you more than you know you.

Temptation; Temptation is self-denial...knowing you want something but stopping yourself from seeking it because of some reason YOU think makes sense...again; another defense mechanism.

Writing; I'm no longer holding back from stepping into foreign grounds; it will give me more to write about and if it hurts me, it will give me even more to write about.

Women; I'm willing to think like a lady in order to establish if I have the qualities a woman wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment