Tuesday 9 August 2011

Conscious Battle

I am a contradiction of the person I strive to become
I am a self hypocrite but my actions reflect my words
I am trustworthy yet unreliable

On the contrary to the above;

I am a self motivated self believer
I believe in me and my capability to become an icon

I am a living paradox
My sense of life direction has been smeared by complexes given to me by those I trusted

But I still maintain a high level of determination to beat the social stereotypes
Continue to doubt me as this drives me forward
We are people of many talents;

Yet I am still merely half the man I strive to become.

2 comments:

  1. words after my own heart...
    a constant struggle of bipolar characteristics, yet so powerfully willing to sacrifice all to become our potential. lovely write i can easily relate to. thanks for sharing, Dom!

    ReplyDelete