Wednesday 10 August 2011

Voices

My mum always said to me "you have a voice and you will be heard"; I stand by these words
 
I'm locked in society yet my words become my freedom
 
Living in a world where we're frowned upon for having an opinion
 
I will not falsify my prospects by following a system created by mindless conformists
Nor will I hamper my future by remaining inactive
 
See what we fail to realise is that justice is the injustice: 'the man' cannot be pleased without displeasing the people; we the people have been dumbed-down although we are living ‘it’
 
I will not stand for oppression and will forever fight the stereotypes in the hope of change
Don’t judge me or assume my motives...
 
The way I see it is; would I need a gun or a knife if I'm perfectly capable of ripping your heart out with the power of my mind?
 
I'm breaking the rules of adversity by opposing the assumptions of society that i will become a statistic.

Pursuing my need for democracy I will be heard!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is an awesome declaration of FREEDOM!
    i find that the feeling of "Living in a world where we're frowned upon for having an opinion" only happens if our opinion is different than the majority... its sad. we're only allowed our freedom if it matches with everyone else. keep fighting Dom and never stop sharing :)

    ReplyDelete