Saturday 21 May 2011

Success Plan

I have a visual and emotional thirst for success
I first need to identify what success is
Will I feel content once I've reached it?
I want to have the ability to quantify my success

In this instance;
Quantity far out-weighs quality

My 'plan' tells me I need to work hard

In this instance;
Quality far out-weighs quantity

Its hard to identify the true meaning of success
There are two types; Society's success and My success
Im successful when I say so and not when I achieve my first off-shore account £

Quality(standard of your graft) + Quantity(how long you graft for) ÷ Passion(how much you want  it) × Direction(knowing where you want to be) = A Successful Plan

2 comments:

  1. totally bangiin *thumbs up* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success = A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
    Proverbs 22:1

    Angie x

    ReplyDelete